People who are important in my life and might get mentioned in a blog post or elsewhere in these pages. Lucky am I to know them! I have used aliases to protect the, well, innocent is not the word that comes to mind.......
- My gorgeous former housemate
- Sees herself as extremely shiny and magical
- Future resident of, "Prettystan"
- My former housemate during a short-term sublet
- Talented artist with a unique eye and a twisted sense of humor (my favorite!)
- Even though I don't have first hand knowledge of this, certainly the best Taurus in the sack ever!
- Why Lamp? 1. It's a reference to Steve Carell's character, Brick in Anchorman 2."Blanket." was taken 3. Lamp can go from bright & shiny to lights out at the flick of a switch! 4.I LOVE Lamp!
- One of my favorite works in progress on the planet!
- He collects art and he collects friends. Mostly, his eye for this is great!
- He has a very hard time believing how wonderful he is, but he is!
- One of the smartest, sexiest, most generous people I know!
- Enthusiastic, fun & sexy! Cherie Pie is from the east coast but her sparkly spunk thrives in Northern California!
- Belly Dancer & Hula Hooper extraordinaire
- Smart and very generous!
- One of the best Bunny Moms I know! Bunnies are Love!
MOLLY BLUE DAWN-
- My cohort in creative, magical exploits and perpetual 12 year olditude!
- Willing to have an adventure at the drop of a hat!
- As the High Priestess of Serendipity she is the best person to take on any thrift Store excursion!
- One of my oldest friends in the bay area who has seen me go through it all
- Doesn't play that!
- Smart, funny, and has gone way beyond what anyone else would do for me many, many times
- Is one of my favorite people to hit the thrift stores with even though she can't resist an ottoman.