Let's just leave it at more than four hours later:
- I am back home
- My car is legally parked
- Hopefully battery is charged enough so that I can start it tomorrow
- My roommate has earned back enough points of awesomeness that if he weren't my roommate I would probably throw gratitude sex at him
- 'm debating staying up all night in fear of sleeping through my doctor appointment tomorrow, but I really need sleep
- My roommate gave up on going to bed early to help save my bootie and is staying up watching Westworld (he just alerted me to a male full frontal lol, my how things have changed)
- I am going to stick my nose in a book and stress eating the cheese and crackers he bought today
AND OH THERE WILL BE MORE TO ADD TO MY RIDICULOUS CAR SAGA!
My battery is indeed, toast. Replacement for my car is around $200! I don't have $200. I don't have an extra $200 in my budget next month either. Feh.
Also, had to call the cops on a guy harassing me at the auto parts store. I didn't stick around. Hope the cops catch the SOB and put a scare into him at least. That moment of relief that it was a white guy and I could call the cops without worrying about his being shot.
And now the moment of truth. Am I stuck outside Starbucks or can I roll home?
*mumbles appropriate prayers and incantations*